Monday, March 12, 2007

21 Reasons Why We Love Jack!

1. He's Happy!
2. He has a great Personality!
3. He's Fun to be with!
4. He's Tall, Dark and Handsome!
5. He's a Hard Worker!
6. He's an awesome Missionary!
7. He's a great Comedian!
8. He's so Tan!
9. He has a great Smile and Laugh!
10.He's Witty!
11. He's Kind Hearted and Sensitive!
12. He's Loyal!
13. He's a Movie Buff!
14. He likes Sports!
15. He's a great Friend!
16. He loves Filaberto's!
17. He's Spiritual!
18. He loves his Family!
19. He's a great Example!
20. He's very Forgiving!
21. He's the Best Grandson, Uncle, Brother, and Son!

2 comments:

Webb Family said...

Wow, you did I'm so proud of you. Now I'm waiting for your 100!

Mike E. said...

Hey, I thought that I was the best Grandson, Uncle, Brother and Son! Oh well - I guess I can share the title.