Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Great Idea

As you all know, this June 23rd is Pres. Hinckley's 97th birthday. He has been such a wonderful example for all of us and I think that it is time we pay him back! One thing that he is known and remembered for is the construction of so many temples around the world. I was thinking that it would be a wonderful idea if every member possible attended the temple during the week of June 23 as a way of honoring and thanking Pres. Hinckley for all his years of service to the church.This is NOT a church sponsored activity, but just a personal thing that I'd like to suggest, so let's see what a difference we can make! I figure that between all of us, we can cover a lot of the country and maybe the world. Thanks for your help!
I found this on someone elses blog and thought it was a great idea so I thought I would pass it along

No comments: