Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Birthday "Beave"!


I can't believe my baby is 18!
I hope all you young mothers
are enjoying every minute with
your little one's because before you
know it they are all grown up!
We love this guy, he is so much
fun to have around. He missed
his bro while he was away but life
is right back to normal again.
Beave is very competitive--he
loves to win. When he was little,
he would make the funniest face
while running down the court
playing basketball or down the
field playing soccer. He's very
passionate about all kinds of
sports--usually what is in
season--right now football.
His nickname is Beave and
recently Bonecrusher. How did
he get that name? He was named
after his Uncle Steve & that's his
nickname, before I knew it he
was Lil' Beave. He's not embarrassed
to tell you "I love you" or give
you a kiss or hug in front of his
friends, or a big crowd at the mall,
or lately the football games---
which is pretty unusual for a
teenager. He loves all his nieces
& nephews! He just became an
eagle scout (in the nick of time).
He's crazy about Filberto's bean
burros double wrapped and all
kinds of wings. He loves his sister's
and his brother and brother-in-laws.
He loves celebrating his b-day with
Landon each year.
Steven we are so proud of you!
Happy B-day!

3 comments:

Webb Family said...

What a handsome guy! I know I can't believe my baby brother is 18! I remember running home from school so I could hold him. I do love that he still hugs & kisses me & always says I love you so much! What a sweetheart!

Bridget and Dustin said...

I hope you had a great day! Happy Birthday! We love you so much!

Jellybean babies said...

I can't believe Steven is 18!! I remember having a staring contest with him when he was very young. What a competitor! J.J. just turned 7, and I already get sad about how time is just flying by.