Saturday, May 31, 2008

Steven's Graduation/Sydney's Trip to Disneyland


Paige and I had so much fun taking Sydney to Disneyland for the day. I love this grown up picture of her.
Sydney loved the teacups. I can't even watch without getting dizzy!


We had so much fun meeting up with Stacy, Matt, Jana, Carys, and Madison.



Sydney was so tired she took a nap on the train ride. We went around 2 or 3 times, I can't really remember, I must have taken a nap too.




Steven Graduated last Thursday from Mt. View. I'm feeling a little displaced, but everyone keeps reminding me that we will love it, I hope, I don't do to well with change.





Unfortunately the weather was miserable so all the married kids just met us at home after graduation. Jack and Kellie came but I didn't get a picture. All the seniors didn't want to be separated in the gym and auditorium so they braved the rain. Everyone was so dripping wet but so excited too.








Alex, Steven, and Emily at Seminary Graduation!







Steven and Bro Fillerup, one of his favorite YM leaders.








12 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

disneyland for your birthday!! what fun!!! congrats to the grad!

Haymore Family said...

i can't believe Beave graduated! how fun! congrats. hey and i guess we missed our disneyland trip for my b-day, i guess we can make it up next time! jk that is so fun, way to get points to be the fav. grandma! i know how that works now!

Hannah + 4 said...

I can't believe Steven graduated already! The last time I saw you guys I think he was like 12! Time goes so fast! It so fun to see your blog and see whats goin on with you guys.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

That first picture of Sydney is so cute! I cannot believe little Steven graduated!

Stacey Crewse said...

We had so much fun at Disneyland with you! The top picture of Sydney is too cute! Congrats to Steven!! I can't believe he has graduated.... Time flies! He is such a handsome young guy!!

Mikey Wynn said...

there is no way that steven graduated. thats nuts.

Webb Family said...

I love all your cute pictures of Disneyland, looks like Sydney had the time of her life! We seem to wear those kiddos out!! Congrats to Steven, I still can't believe our baby is done with high school.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Wow your last one to graduate, hum and to think i have 12 more years!!! not funny... how fun that you get to take your grandkids to Disneyland for there birthdays what a great tradition!! you guys look great!

Cheryl said...

Looks like a fun Disneyland trip. Congratulations on Steven's Graduation. It is always fun to see the pictures!

Emily Evans said...

Congrats Steven! Looks like Sydney had a blast at Disneyland. She looks so cute and grown up!

Bridget and Dustin said...

We are so proud of you Steven. Looks like you guys had tons of fun at Disneyland.

Sassy said...

I love all of your photos...your fam is just too cute like their mom. This is Kayola, I went private and if you'd like an invite into my bloggity blog blog just let me know at pkfamdmly@aol.com and I will send you one. Have a great summer!