Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy Birthday CODY!


8 Reasons We Love Cody!



  1. He gives the best hugs and is kind-hearted.

  2. He loves his family.

  3. He's funny.

  4. He's a good athlete.

  5. He's very organized.(when he was little he would line up his shoes)

  6. He's a great student.

  7. He's a great friend.

  8. He's really good at hiding.(when he was almost 3 he decided to hide while Brooke was at a girls camp meeting----when I couldn't find him,I had Jack, Steven and all their friends going door to door, then our neighbors even started going door to door, finally I called 911 and my dear friend who worked there answered the call, she calmed me down and soon as the officers were on their way to the house, we found him in the pantry. He just thought it would be fun to hide!







7 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

My boys like to hide like that too. It is really scary. Happy Birthday Cody

Stacey Crewse said...

What a story!!! Happy Birthday Cody!!

Webb Family said...

Mom I love all those pictures you have. I will have to have Cody read this, he will love it!!

ZB said...

What a sweet grandma you are. Love your blog.

Cheryl said...

Cody is such a sweetie and so adorable! I love both of the pictures!

paige said...

i totally forgot that story, but i'm glad my kids don't hide from me i actually hide from them. mom you are the best grammie ever we love you.

Bridget and Dustin said...

Happy Birthday Cody! Love you lots!