Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cabin and Tonto Creek

I've decided the kids have a lot more fun at the cabin than anywhere else we could go! After they played at Tonto Creek, they said this was more fun than Disneyland! They can't wait to1 go back again. This is such a tradition in our family---when I was a kid we would go to the Creek and float in a little boat my Grandma brought for us to play in. Then my kids did the same thing with their cousins. This is the third generation!






























2 comments:

Cheryl said...

The picture of Brooke and Kelsey reminds of spending hours looking at magazines and reading at the cabin. I love all the cute cousin pictures... fun times!!

Webb Family said...

I love that the kids loved the creek as much as I did as a kid.
I love how the pictures turned out!
Next we need to plan a Saturday day trip!