Monday, July 28, 2008

A great Sunday!

Mark gave a great talk in church yesterday on faith, prayer and action , he had a quote he used and everyone wanted a copy so I thought I would post it here------
"if you keep doing what your doing, you'll keep getting what your getting."
and the other one was---
"If you want something you've never had before, you must be willing to do something you've never done before".
He is gone to Mexico so many weekends, it was really fun having him home! He did a really great job too!
Bridget is recovering fast and looking beautiful with her new baby in her arms. Presley is doing wonderful over at Grammie Darla's but has a hard time leaving after her visits with her new little sister and Mom. We ran over after church with my Mom and Dad so they can see their new great grandbaby.

Dustin's sweet parents!

Great-grandparents


Jack



Steven




Cheryl & Mom






9 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that quote is awesome!! thanks for sharing ;) tess looks so cute! i love all the pictures

The Monson Family said...

Hello! I found your blog off of Kayola Skinner....=) Such a small world. What a beautiful new little baby. How exciting!! I hope you're all doing well. I'll have to "catch up" by checking out your family blogs. Come check us out too. www.monsonmoments.blogspot.com
love, Lisa

Haymore Family said...

oh their baby is so cute and tiny! wish we were closer to come see her!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Tess looks so tiny and cute! Cassidy was 6 4 and 17 1/2 inches so I can imagine how tine Tess is! It makes you want to just sqeeze them when they are little like that!!!

Oh and you bet your bottom dollar that I will be your tour guide in Carme/Monterey- anytime!!! Do you passes fly into Monterey or do you have to fly into San Jose?

Sassy said...

Congratulations on your new little baby...she is so beautiful! That makes your summer extra special doesn't it? Oh my goodness..I just saw Lisa's comment..it truly is a small world...

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Wow you guys are up there with ron and lida, she looks so sweet, i think she looks alittle daley! I love being a Grandma it is so much fun.. Tell her congrat. for me, ah i just had to give a talk also in church it was the scariest thing ever, i found a fun scripture in 1 Corinthuans 14 34-35,you'll have to read it.. everyone looks like they are happy and having allot of fun.. camping trips are the best

Cheryl said...

We had such a great time visiting at the hospital with Bridget and everyone. Tess is such a beautiful baby girl! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!!

Bridget and Dustin said...

I love all the cute pictures! Thanks mom for all your help this week!

Shari said...

What a beautiful addition to your beautiful family! I miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Mark always does a great job speaking, wish we could have heard it too.