Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Easter


Kennedi





















Kelsey and Chaney
We were so excited to see Chaney! She is a beautiful woman and wonderful dancer too.





The Easter Egg Hunt







I love this picture it reminds me of the scripture 3 Nephi 17:11,21
And it came to pass that
he commanded that their little children
should be brought,

......and he took their little children,
one by one,
and blessed them, and
prayed unto the Father for them.
We had the most wonderful seats (front and center) Thanks so much David! We hadn't been to the pageant for years, it was a wonderful way to feel our Savior's love. We had a great time going with my parents and my brothers two kids, Johnny and Nicole. I begged the kids to tryout with me next year and I had only one taker. I guess it is just you and me Johnny!









It was my Mom's birthday so some of her sister's came to help celebrate.
My Mom, Aunt Elaine, Aunt Billie and Aunt Barbra!









Cody











Brooke, Steven and Paige
We had such a fun Easter/Birthday Party. My Sister Cheryl did a great job putting it together!












6 comments:

Webb Family said...

I love all the cute Easter pictures!

onehm said...

What fun! Spring is such a great time of year. You have a beautiful family!
(And you look GREAT!)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Your pictures are so cute. It looks like you all had a lot of fun.

Bridget and Dustin said...

You got some fun pictures at Easter! All the kids look so cute all together!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I cannot believe how old everyone is... it is so crazy to me that Jack is almost an RM and Mikey is getting married in less than a week! I am adding your blog address to mine so we can keep up with all of the family that feels like family to me! I can't wait to see all the Daley's when we get down there in Sept.

Skousen Family! said...

your grandkids are so cute!!