Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

What a great Mother's Day! I think it might be the best ever. I love flower's, chocolates, lotions, and perfume's, but the best is having my family all around me. I was so excited to hear from Jack for the last time before we pick him up this summer. My Mom & Dad stopped by first and started the conversation and before we knew it the house was filled with Jack's friends, Jason & Callie, his cousin Matt, Aunt Cheryl, and all the brother's & sister's and niece's & nephew's. What a house full, I loved watching everyone pass the phone around. Grandpa & Grandma Daley stopped by just in time to say good-bye. I had a wonderful day. Thanks to all my dear kids & my sweet husband. Love you all!Some of my favorite gifts.
I love this handmade card from Steven & of course the nuts & chews.

Presley and my Grammie bag.


Great-Grandpa & Grandma Daley



Do as I'm Doing!




Syndey loves to pose.





Full House!






Steven wrestling with Bre, nothing has changed.







I love being a Grammie!









6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

Happy Mother's Day! Looks like a fun one! How exciting Jack is coming home!

Crazymamaof6 said...

in the summer! I am retarded! But really fun everyone came by to talk to him! July is soon!

Webb Family said...

I'm glad you had such a good day!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Happy Mother's Day! I glad you had a great day! Love ya

blah, blah by lindsey said...

What a great day!! Your grandkids are so cute.

onehm said...

Looks like a great day...love the pic of you with all the grandkids!!!