Monday, May 28, 2007

I Love Sleepovers

Let's have some fun.










The rabbit and the pink bird play!
Pig out party. Eat all the junk you can!








Last night we had a sleepover with all the older grandkids. I don't think I'm ready for all eight just yet. When I took this picture they were screaming I love sleepovers! This is the playroom for one more month. Soon it will be returned to Jack's room. I'm going to miss it, but I'm excited to decorate the room for Jack. I will have to put my Breck girls away until I can find another spot for them. These pictures hung in my room when I was a little girl. One day I was shopping at Cucumbers with Brooke, Paige & Bre when I found one of them. A few weeks later the girls surprised me with the rest of them. I'm really sentimental with things from my past. I just love my Breck girls, and my girls!






6 comments:

Webb Family said...

they sure had fun and they were still talking about all the fun they had right up until they went to bed!! thanks mom you are super grammie!

Emily Evans said...

So fun! I love the piggy noses.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I had those Breck girls in my room when I was little! How did they find them all? WOW!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

You are an awesome grammie!!! What a fun night.

onehm said...

You are just the best Grammie ever! Glad that you enjoy those kiddos. How fun!

Webb Family said...

I love it when we ate all the junk we could.I had alot of fun.