Monday, November 5, 2007

Homecoming King and Football Captain

I'm sorry for another post about Mt. View Football but that's about all we have been doing lately so here we go again.
Last Friday was Mt View's Homecoming Game and what a exciting night it turned out to be. Steven was voted captain for the team and Nick Ferrin was voted Homecoming King!Steven and Nick have been friends since kindergarten. They have played little league baseball, basketball, and they have been on many trips together to California. Just last Sept. Nick came with us to New York to see the Yankees play the Red Sox for Steven's birthday. While we sat in the stands I just couldn't stop thinking about what a great year it has been for these two good friends!























Sheridan and Steven. I tried to take the red eye out and I just made it worse. I need help with my pictures!




Friends

















Jack and Kelly aren't they such cuties!












Steven being interviewed by the Tribune reporter.










Presley and Steven!



















Presley and Bridget










I just had to put this picture of the girls fixing Dustin's hair. This is the only picture I have from Halloween. We went over to Paige's house later that night and hung out. He sat in the salon chair for about 30 minutes while they sprayed, combed and brushed his hair. No wonder they love him--he's so patient!
















8 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

OK- Stevens Date is gorgeous!!! What a beautiful couple! I'm sad I missed the Homecoming game, too much fun!!

Cheryl said...

So fun to see all the pictures. I felt sad I missed the last game. I love all the pictures of the homcoming dance. Steven has done so well in football. Cute picture of Kelly and Jack. We had fun meeting her on Saturday!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Love all the cute pictures of everyone! Steven did so great on Friday night. They all look so cute with there Homecoming dates! Love the cute picture of the girls doing Dustin's hair! I love that about Dustin, that he is so patient.

Webb Family said...

I love all your cute pictures! Steven and Sherdian look so cute together. The game was so fun. Dustin is loved by all the kiddos and I can see why.

Haymore Family said...

how fun! i love going to football games! and small world, i know jacks girlfriend from EFY years ago! so crazy they are so cute!

Paige said...

i love all the pictures, i'm sad i missed it. thanks to my wonderful family my kids didn't.steven looks so cute!

Paige said...

oh yeah, and of course dustin has always been number one! i don't even let my own kids do my hair!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

oh homecoming.... i miss those days (sometimes) it is nice to relieve it through your kids. way to go dustin for being so patient and letting the girls work on him