Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fifty and Fabulous

I'm so grateful I have a sweet sister to share my life with. We have enjoyed many wonderful memories growing up in Arlington! We loved climbing trees, making forts, riding our bikes, and roller skating in the school gym. I loved having a sister so close to me. I still think it is so funny when people would think we were twins and I was a foot taller than her. She is sweet and beautiful inside and out. She loves Disneyland, reading and her family. I have always thanked my Heavenly Father for giving me the blessing of such a great sister.

Happy Birthday Cheryl!


C-contagious smile

H-helpful

E-encouraging

R-redhead

Y-you love life

L-Laugh-I love her laugh!






6 comments:

Webb Family said...

Wow I can't believe she is 50!!! You girls look great! Kennedi looks so much like you. I love that picture.

Stacey Crewse said...

That was so sweet! You two are both fifty and fabulous!! I'm hoping I get as lucky to have your good genes!

Cheryl said...

That was so sweet! I think I'm the lucky one to have such a wonderful sister like you! It was fun to remember the terrific times from our childhood. Thanks for the beautiful necklace, the memories and making my birthday extra special!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Happy birthday Cheryl! I cannot believe you are fifty- you look amazing!!!

Cheryl said...

Just wanted to let you know I wore my pretty necklace you gave me today to school and everyone loved it! Thanks again and have a Happy Halloween!

onehm said...

That last picture could be of Kennedi! I love it. What a sweet tribute to your sis!