Monday, October 8, 2007

September was a busy month!

We have had so much fun going to Mt. View Football Games. Every Friday we put on our Red and Blue t-shirts and become crazy Fans! Thanks Steven for making friday's so fun.














I took a fun trip to North Carolina
and Virginia with my parents.
We celebrated Michael's b-day
at the Salem Tavern. Michael had the best mashed potatoes
with peach gravy. Yum!


























We had to stop in Mt. Airy home of Andy Griffith and spent some time downtown Mayberry. This is Floyd's Barber Shop, Mark was so jealous it is his favorite old tv show.


















We stopped at Booker T. Washington's
visitor center to see the old barn. My
Dad's family donated the wood slate's
from their family's old barn to restore
this one.








Relaxing in Nag's Head. N.C.
Home to the first flight for
the Wright Bros.













Mom & Dad in Va. Beach










Monticello














Landon & Steven's
birthday party!













Steven's B-day
















Steven's Eagle Project!
He planted trees at
Kelsey and Cody's
school!













Swimming at Kim's
pool after the Eagle
Project! It is the
nicest pool!
















5 comments:

Webb Family said...

You did it w/out a problem! I love all your pictures.

Webb Family said...

I just know you all are just sitting around waiting for me to comment! Where's my comment-HA!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Wow what a month! Looks like you did so many fun things! I need to come see you guys sometime :)

Stacey Crewse said...

I love all the pictures! You have been busy that's for sure! What a fun trip back east, I bet Mike and Emily were so glad to see you!!

Corree said...

What a busy month!! It has been fun to see you guys on Friday nights. Go TORO's!!