Sunday, October 14, 2007

San Francisco

Last week we took a fun trip to San Francisco and had a great time. I decided the best trips are last minute, spur of the moment, pack your bags let's go trips. Paige's girls were out of school for Fall break so we decided to go see San Francisco. Bre called the night before we left and and said I'm coming too, Paige and I were so excited--. We missed Brooke,Kelsey and Kennedi but she had a girlfriend trip planned for next week and Kelsey was with Pam in San Diego. We loved the weather, the food, and the shopping. We learned how they make fortune cookies in Chinatown, there are a group of sea lions that love fisherman's wharf, and that Union Square is the 3rd largest shopping area in the U. S. We rode the BART,the trolley cars, cable cars and walked,walked,& walked. Thank heavens for the "one" stroller we had with us---each one of the girls took turns taking naps. We had some crazy times and we loved ever moment. Thanks girls, love you!
























































































































































10 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

I love San Fransico! Cute, cute pictures! I LOVE the top one, you look like one of your girls! So, so cute! I love spur of the moment trips too... they always turn out to be the best trips ever! Amazing you took all the little ones-the up and down walking everywhere there will never be forgotten I'm sure!:)

Cheryl said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love that place too! Cute pictures! I agree with Stacey!! You look great!

Scandalicious Lily said...

I love San Francisco!!!
Greetings from Belgium :o)

Bridget and Dustin said...

I had a great time! thanks mom

onehm said...

You have been so busy! What fun trips! And how great to be with your girls and your parents!
Congrats to you and your sweetheart!

Crazymamaof6 said...

this looks so fun! love all of your pictures! all the girls in your family are gorgeous!

Webb Family said...

I love all your cute pictures! I'm sad I missed the trip next time for sure.

Shannon said...

Looks like such a fun trip! You are such a fun mom and grandma! How lucky all your kiddos are!

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

I just have to say that I have always thought that you are just the neatest mom- it is obvious that you have such a special genuine relationship with your kids and make such wonderful memories with them-
What an inspiration that is to all of us moms trying to do just that! - I have the best memories of my Grandma- your Grandkids will treasure those special times with you-Best!-K

Hannah + 4 said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun! I saw Bridget the other day at that new mall on williamsfield... I wanted to say hi but she passed to fast and wasn't sure if she'd recognize me. You guys look great! miss you all