Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wev'e Come a Long Way Baby!

I love this Guy! He rubs my feet and tell me I'm beautiful and puts up with me. Who would have thought 32 years later,5 kids and 8 grandkids, life would be so good to us.Love you honey!


October 9, 1975
We share our wedding anniversary with Mark's parents, Brooks and Margaret. Last year we celebrated by going on a cruise with them and Mark's sister Kim and her husband David. We had so much fun getting dressed up, dancing and being treated like royalty. We really need to do this again.










5 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

You two are such a cute couple! Happy Anniversary! How nice he rubs your feet....Amazing guy!! I'm still waiting for the day LeGrand will touch my feet! :) Hope you two had a great day!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

That is so sweet! I am glad you guys are so happily married and setting such a good example for us "newlyweds"!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love all of your pictures! happy anniversary! you are an inspiration!

Webb Family said...

What a sweet post!!! Love the pictures and yes you guys do need to go again, we all do!

Bridget and Dustin said...

I love the cute pictures of you guys! I hope you guys had a great Anniversary! I love you guys so much!