Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Brooke and Paige!

I love these 2 crazy girls! 31 years ago today I was in the hospital expecting to have 1 big baby--that's what Dr. Curtis kept telling me. Then 3 hours later to our great surprise I had 2 sweet little baby girls.I had a few people that would ask if I was going to have twins and I just kept telling them no-- just one big baby. All my family were so good to me they told me I didn't even look pregnant from behind. After the girls were born the truth came out---I was huge and they were all worried. Brooke was born first, 7 pounds 3 ounces and then the doctor said nurse we need another blanket we have another baby coming--7 minutes later Paige was born, 6 pounds even! So I must of been scary to look at with 13 pounds of baby. I'm so grateful for these 2 beautiful daughters they are so sweet and kind and soooooomuch FUN!
Brooke 9 months





Brooke and her girls

Paige 9 months
Paige and Landon




Paige and Brooke 41/2





Brooke , Bryan White and Paige
They had big crushes on him.





The girls in Paris








7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fun pictures of the girls! Can you believe they are 31 years old? That's amazing! It seems like I was 31 yesterday!

Webb Family said...

Thank you mom for the fun birthday post! I love my gift from you and dad thanks!

ZB said...

That's one big memory! I can't believe that nobody knew there were 2! They are gorgeous girls. Happy Birthday to Brooke & Paige.

onehm said...

I can't believe that story! I had heard it before, but I still can't believe it!!! (I thought my baby was big...)
I just have to say that these are two of the very sweetest friends I have and I soooo cherish them!
You are a great mom and raised them to be fabulous women!!
;o) Happy Birthday, girls!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

you have the sweetest girls!! happy birthday to them!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love this post about Brooke and Paige! i kept hoping to see one and here it was all along! Happy Birthday to them they are both so fabulous and fun! way to go having twins! i couldn't imagine! and not knowing! you raised some sweet girls way to go!

Corree said...

What an awesome post!! Brooke & Paige are so very sweet, I have loved getting to know them better. I hope they had a great Birthday. I had never heard that story before - what an awesome surprise!!