Sunday, March 9, 2008

Grandparent Fun Is:
  • The fun without the responsibility of the day to day care.
  • The fun you have and then be able to return them to their parents.
  • The fun you can have and still be able to sleep through the night.
  • The fun you can have and then still have time to have you own fun.






























I love the time I spend with my grandkids---I love watching Dora, Hannah Montana, The Incredibles, and The Game Plan. I love being the adoring audience at recitals and t-ball games. I love to sit and watch somersaults in the family room or tricks on the trampoline. I love to color in the strawberry shortcake coloring book while visiting with their Mom's on why they love Grey's Anatomy. Right now I have 8 fabulous grandchildren but soon to be nine------I was just thinking I'm happy to be a Grammie again. A brand new baby coming this year just in time for Jack's wedding, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. What joy!







9 comments:

Bridget and Dustin said...

What a sweet post! I love that picture of Presley! You are the best Grammy the kids could have. You and Presley have so many great memories together. We love you so much!

onehm said...

You are THE BEST Grammie ever...
You can tell how much those kids love you and how much you love them back. They are soooooooo lucky to have you.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Such cute pictures! The picture of Mark in his Pete's shirt took me back in time :)

Webb Family said...

Mom, that was such a sweet post! You are the Grammie ever & they all love you so much!!! Thanks mom you are the best, love ya!

Sassy said...

Aren't grandkids just the best??? I love it! We have five with six on the way, I can not get enough of them.
Thanks for dropping by and yes the stupid rooster is still back there and yes I'm sure the neighbors hate us, he is clear up in the top of our mulberry crowing to beat the band. What a nut case it is!

Courtney said...

You have beautiful Grandkids! They take after their Grandma! They are so lucky to have you! It looks like its always at Grandma house!

Courtney said...

I left out the most important word in that last sentence! ' A PARTY' is what it always looks like at Grandma's house!

Paige said...

i love the posts. you are the best grammie ever! we love you so much.

Shannon said...

YOur so cute! It is fun seeing you at all the kids events. It means so much to the kids to see grandma and grandpa there!